Bi-Weekly Newsletter of Judaic Theocracy
Week of 13 Shvat, 5768 / January 20, 2008
Editor: Boruch (Bryan) Ellison
"Issues of World War III" Survey
"How much should we improve the conditions of animals in farming and slaughtering?" This question produced a wide variety of responses, though not many comments. Only the option of vegetarianism was not endorsed; the answers ranged from not changing animal conditions at all, to improving them somewhat, to improving them drastically. Here are a couple of excerpted comments:
- "The treatment of animals does not have to be [the same as] the standard of humans.
I wonder if there might be any spiritual damage to eating terrified, abused animals
It's just wrong to treat animals cruelly [that] G-d entrusted to us."
For decades, the animal rights movement has struggled to promote its environmentalist agenda. But as people in general become increasingly religious, the radical environmentalists have found they must drape their goals in religious garb.
An aggressive new drive to penetrate Christian and Jewish communities with the animal-rights ideology is being financed by the Humane Society and organized by activists with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Many of these organizers openly admit they're atheists or otherwise non-religious, and are merely inventing any "Biblical" or "Torah" arguments that will push emotional buttons in religious people "using biblical language to promote political initiatives," in the words of the Leftist Los Angeles Times. "Whatever works," admitted animal-rights activist Bernard E. Rollin, himself no believer in religion.
That this animal-rights agenda is merely a front for Marxist revolutionary incitement can be seen in the new "religious" drive itself:
- The program is being endorsed or supported by Quaker churches, which are heavily intertwined with the American Friends Service Committee (AFSC), which itself was officially determined to be a front for the Communist Party (CPUSA) by investigation of the U.S. Congress.
- Also endorsing or cooperating with the program are the Episcopal and United Methodist denominations of Protestant Christianity. Both organizations are members of the National Council of Churches (NCC), also a Communist front under the control of the Soviet Russian KGB. The NCC advocates almost every conceivable Marxist cause, and uses church contributions to finance or promote terrorist movements around the world (including, of course, the PLO).
- The animal-rights program is simultaneously being used to promote interfaith religious merger. Last November, a joint statement supporting the most radical items on the animal-rights agenda was issued by Hindu, Muslim, Pentecostal Christian, Roman Catholic, and Jewish clergy. This parallels the efforts of Soviet Russian dictator Vladimir Putin and the KGB to create an international, interfaith umbrella movement under their control, which would unite all major religions behind common Marxist goals and fuse them into a "New World Order" anti-religion.
- At least some of the leading "religious" animal-rights activists, both Christian and Jewish, are members or affiliates of PETA. Besides advocating semi-violent protest for the most radical aspects of animal rights, PETA is known to law enforcement as a cover for the Animal Liberation Front (ALF) and the Earth Liberation Front (ELF), both of which are fully violent eco-terrorist groups that attack both people and property and employ openly Marxist rhetoric. The ALF and ELF have strong ties to Marxist radical organizations and, through those, to the government of Soviet Russia.
- The publications promoting animal rights also advocate other Marxist causes using Marxist language, including labor unionism, Public Health, environmentalism in general, etc.
This animal-rights drive doesn't just advocate preventing cruelty to animals. Among its stated goals are the following:
- undermining agriculture and making it prohibitively expensive (thus paving the way for future food shortages) by demanding far more space than is necessary for chickens, cows, etc.
- reducing meat consumption as a step toward vegetarianism or even veganism (the total abstention from milk, eggs, and fish, as well as meat)
- a complete ban on fur products (and, presumably, eventually leather as well)
The program is also anti-Semitic, though often concealing its hatred of Judaism behind Leftist Jewish activists. For the last three or four years, PETA has targeted one of America's leading suppliers of high-standard, Hasidic-kosher meat, the Rubashkin family slaughterhouse in Iowa. In a campaign full of disingenuous publicity stunts including distributing surreptitious video footage showing the normal blood spillage of any slaughterhouse, scenes which are unfamiliar and therefore startling to sheltered, suburban Americans PETA has waged a loud fight to undermine or totally shut down Jewish kosher slaughter. Such ritual slaughter is not only performed as required by G-d's Torah Law, and as has been done for thousands of years, but is also more humane and causes less suffering to the animals than do non-kosher slaughtering methods.
Showing photographs of Jewish kosher slaughter and depicting it as cruel or inhumane is nothing new. The same method was used by the National Socialist German Workers' Party (Nazi Party) of Germany to incite average Germans against Jews and Judaism. And the method is being used for the same purpose today; a simple review of online postings by animal-rights activists, including Jewish ones, quickly reveals the hatred they have toward orthodox rabbis and traditional Judaism. The explicit targets of their anti-Semitic fury include even the holy Temple in Jerusalem, soon to be rebuilt by Moshiach (the Messianic king), in which numerous animal sacrifices will be offered every single day.
Relevant Torah Principles:
1) Animal-rights activists cite the Biblical lack of permission to eat meat before the Flood as evidence that vegetarianism is spiritually superior to eating meat. They ignore the Jewish rabbinical traditions that state that using the wool and milk of animals was permitted (Mizrachi on Bereishis 4:2), and, according to one Talmudic opinion, even the meat of animals that died on their own was allowed (Tosafos on Sanhedrin 56b). In any case, meat was fully permitted after the Flood, and it is a technique of G-d's enemies to invent artificial definitions of what constitutes cruelty a method of inciting hatred against G-d when His Divine standards do not measure up to evil's deliberately contrived ideas of right and wrong.
2) For that matter, it is vegetarianism that has always been associated with cruelty and evil. Cain arrogantly refused to herd animals, and by restricting himself to agriculture of vegetables, imbued himself with a crude materialism that eventually induced him to murder his shepherd brother (explained in the Midrash Agadah and Bereishis Rabba). The ancient Egyptians hated the early Jews because the Jews were eating meat, especially of the animals worshipped by the Eygptians (Onkelos on Bereishis 43:32). And modern Hindus and Buddhists, likewise, practice partial or total vegetarianism as a result of their idolatry and materialistic crudeness. These are precisely the anti-Semitic and anti-G-d attitudes the evil nation of Amalek wishes to incite in people today, using vegetarianism as one important tool in promoting occult practices.
3) Not only is eating meat permitted, it is required by rabbinical edict on the Sabbath and on Jewish holidays, a necessary part of rejoicing on these occasions. Since gentiles may, and probably should, commemorate the Sabbath and at least some of those holidays, it would be proper for them to eat meat as well. Moreover, when the Jerusalem Temple is standing, Jews are required to eat sacrificial meat on various occasions. (At the same time, there is a Torah principle against eating too much meat all the time, but that is hardly the issue raised by animal-rights activists).
4) Animal-rights activists also cite Biblical prohibitions on cruelty to animals as justification for restricting or abolishing animal slaughter. It is true that the Noahide commandment against eating the limb of a living animal includes the prohibition on causing needless suffering to animals in general, parallel to the Jewish rule against tzaar baalei chaim (causing distress to animals). But the definition of "needless" is not what the Marxists imply. As stated in the Table of Jewish Law (Rama on Shulchon Oruch, Even HaEzer 5:14), "Anything needed for medical purposes or any other (human) needs does not transgress the prohibition of 'causing suffering to animals,' and therefore it is permitted to pluck feathers from living geese
" (though Jewish custom avoids this, since feathers can be plucked from dead geese with equal ease). Certainly, Jewish Torah tradition has absolutely nothing against farming cows in crowded spaces or chickens in coops, practices common in Israel today.
What, then, is "needless" suffering? That would include rodeos, bullfighting, cockfighting, and other suffering of animals for entertainment purposes, as well as castrating male animals for any reason.
The animal-rights movement is being created and driven by Communist revolutionaries for three main purposes: (1) to sabotage the economy and reduce the human standard of living in preparation for radicalization of the masses for revolution, (2) to inculcate idolatrous and blasphemous attitudes toward G-d as part of a "New Age" drive toward the occult, and (3) to incite anti-Semitism and a willingness by people to participate in a second Holocaust against the Jewish people, the ultimate target of Communist revolution.
It therefore goes without saying that not only must we not participate in any aspect of animal rights, but we must also wage a war of annihilation against the Amaleki, Communist enemy that is promoting it.
And now for this week's survey question:
|What can be done to stop the violence in Kenya?
(1) Send in international peacekeeping forces to separate the two sides.
(2) Assist the government in a crackdown on the opposition.
(3) Force the government to include the opposition in a ruling coalition.
If the above links don't work, send your response to email@example.com and manually type in your answer.
Only one answer per e-mail address will be accepted; only e-mail addresses on our subscription list are eligible. Please send your input by Tuesday, February 5th, 2008, 12pm PST.
This week: More Treason by Rabbi Shlomo Amar, part 2
We don't yet know whether Israel's chief Sephardic rabbi is working directly with the Communist-front Root and Branch Association (R & B) or its interfaith "Sanhedrin," but we can assure you he's definitely working toward the same goals. Like his colleague, Chief Ashkenazic Rabbi Yonah Metzger, Shlomo Amar has been taking time out to promote ecumenical merger of Judaism with other, false religions into a "New World Order" pseudo-religion run by Soviet Russia's KGB.
In fact, he's been working together with Metzger on some of the very same projects. Twice last year, for example, Amar joined Metzger in a public desecration of G-d's Name, in the form of an interfaith meeting with the ultra-Leftist head of the Anglican church, Archbishop Rowan Williams. The three issued a joint statement about protecting religious "holy" sites in Israel, presumably including Christian churches and Muslim mosques; indeed, Amar has also endorsed an Israeli bill that would specifically fund and preserve abandoned Muslim mosques, rather than functioning Jewish synagogues like the ones being destroyed in the West Bank by the Israeli government, without protest on Amar's part. And Amar agreed to continue the ecumenical meetings with the Anglican church every year.
Amar shows his pro-PLO, anti-Israel stripes, too. He joined Yonah Metzger in the treasonous visit to the White House last November, a prelude to the Annapolis surrender conference, thus trying to confer legitimacy on the piece-by-piece process. Just to make sure his message was received loud and clear, Amar then teamed up with Metzger and various Marxist, pro-PLO Muslim and Christian clergy in signing a joint, interfaith statement endorsing the Bush Administration's sellout of Israel. The statement referred to Israel's existence on its own land as an "occupation" and called for fulfilling the "inalienable rights" of "Palestinians" (read: Communist PLO occupation forces) to take control of portions of Israel.
That is the same Shlomo Amar who promotes the subversive Root and Branch doctrine of "lost tribes" theology, the same anti-Semitic propaganda that has driven the British-Israel Movement, the Identity Movement behind various neo-Nazi organizations, the phony "Noachide Movement" run by R & B agents and affiliated with the bogus "Sanhedrin," and other dangerous cults. For his part, Amar has campaigned vigorously to declare East Indian gentiles and Ethiopian blacks to be hidden Jews of the "lost tribes" of Israel (based on no real evidence, of course).
It's about time Jews everywhere called for the excommunication of Amar and Metzger and to have them prosecuted for treason.
(Note: The underground Communist apparatus and its aboveground tentacles are actively engaged in subversion in all sectors and institutions of society today. Its agents would dearly love to know the full extent of our information, which would assist their disinformation efforts. Consequently, we do not divulge all our facts or sources. These profiles are intended only as a warning to the wise to monitor the individuals and groups exposed here, and to avoid their influence.)
This Week's Update at Hasidic University
The newest update of our sister site, Hasidic University, features 29 new profiles regarding the Noahide Laws:
- Blasphemy One commandment newly listed. Gentiles must also treat the site of the Jerusalem Temple respectfully, but how far into it may they enter?
- Theft Three commandments newly listed. When the Jubilee cycle is in effect, land in Israel cannot be sold in perpetuity, including not to gentiles.
- Optional One commandment newly listed. The Jubilee cycle is the time a gentile can become a Ger Toshav, and he may blow a shofar for the Jubilee year.
- Inapplicable Twenty-four commandments newly listed. Gentiles are unable to fulfill mitzvos relating to building the Temple (though they may build altars in other locations), redeeming the first-born, and Levitical cities. And they are positively forbidden to try to observe the many restrictions of the Sabbatical and Jubilee years.
Eye-Openers in the News
A closer look at recent news reports turns up some revealing gems:
- "Global warming" ship strikes ice and sinks. A cruise liner that specialized in tours to the frozen wastelands of Antarctica, complete with on-board lectures about "global warming," sank two months ago in the south Atlantic after striking yes, just like the Titanic ice. The red-hulled tour ship wasn't even in normally icy waters, but was rather well north of the Antarctic circle. But by the time Chilean rescuers photographed the abandoned vessel, it was tipped over on its side in the middle of a sea of ice. The cruise line should have paid less attention to media propaganda about imaginary warming and more attention to the actual climate data, which shows that Antarctica is becoming ever colder as the deepening freeze piles on more layers of snow and ice in the region.
- Yemen tips its hand as its "Al Qaeda" mask slips off. The American destroyer USS Cole was badly damaged by suicide bombers while docked in Yemen in 2000. Communist Bloc intelligence services have been working overtime to convince us that the attack was carried out by the ghostly "Al Qaeda" network, and not by the Soviet Russian-controlled Yemeni military. Indeed, the intelligence service of Communist Yemen is one of America's leading information sources on the supposed "Al Qaeda" threat. But when America's FBI identified suspects who coordinated the bombing, the Yemeni regime refused to turn them over for prosecution, claiming instead that they had imprisoned the plotters themselves. Now even that story evaporated when the Yemeni rulers recently announced they had officially freed yet another bombing plotter. Meanwhile, the Yemeni Communist rulers continue to receive tens of millions of dollars in U.S. aid, including military assistance, for their noble efforts in fighting the "Al Qaeda" phantom menace.
- Pharmaceutical industry caught in a coverup over antidepressants. Antidepressant drugs, because they temporarily suppress feelings of depression, are likely only to exacerbate the problem over the long term; biology dictates that the human body will compensate to overcome the effects of symptom-suppressing medications. Prozac and similar drugs are linked to intensified thoughts of suicide; their use by suicidal mass-shooters is often confirmed; and scientists have found evidence that their effectiveness has been exaggerated. Now a new study in the New England Journal of Medicine has revealed that approximately one third of studies on antidepressants were suppressed by the pharmaceutical companies that produce those drugs specifically those studies that showed antidepressants to be far less effective than widely supposed. How many more massacres must take place in schools and shopping malls before antidepressants are finally banned?
YOUR TIME IS NEEDED MORE BADLY THAN YOUR MONEY!
We need more volunteers, Israeli as much as American, to approach nervous, spineless "refusenik" rabbis to ask them why they refused, and to lobby them to change their mind. With even just a little pressure, we can quickly turn many of them to endorse the PLO-defunding campaign. Let us know that you're ready to help by visiting our volunteer page at www.plo.attacreport.com/volunteer.php
Summary of PLO-related terror attacks these last two weeks, Wednesday (January 9) through Tuesday (January 22), plus one attack in Turkey on Thursday, January 3:
- Palestine Liberation Movement (Fatah): The PLO's main group put your tax money to good use. Under the names of its various militias the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, the Ahmad Abu Ar-Rish Brigades, the Al-Mujahidin Brigades, the Tanzim militia Fatah launched Qassam missiles at residential areas, performed a drive-by shooting at a civilian, tossed a bomb at Israeli troops, and engaged soldiers in gun battles.
It was a lethal combination of Soviet Russian orders, Fatah's organization, and your dollars.
- Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP): The PLO's largest openly Marxist-Leninist wing gleefully joined in with plenty of Qassam missiles, either on its own or together with Fatah. PFLP members further demonstrated PLO unity by taking joint credit with Fatah for a bomb, and launched a few mortar shells of their own. Guess who paid for it all.
- Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP): The PLO's second largest openly Marxist-Leninist group, the same one that took credit for the 9/11 attacks on America, joined in the Qassam missile-firing sport. Civilians make such easy targets, whether in New York highrises or in Israeli homes.
- Palestinian Authority (PA): "Police" forces of the PA, which is mostly comprised of PLO terrorist thugs, decided they didn't like the innocent comments of a palestinian Arab woman walking with her daughter in the West Bank. So they beat her in front of her daughter, forcing her to be hospitalized. It's all in the name of Marxist "liberation," you understand. And this one little news report was probably just the tip of the carefully censored iceberg.
- Islamic Jihad Movement: A de facto member of the PLO, the Islamic Jihad was the other group, together with the DFLP, that boasted of taking down America's buildings on 9/11. These last two weeks, it also boasted of launching a number of Qassam missiles and mortar shells, plus springing shooting ambushes on Israeli soldiers. The Jihad didn't do all that on its own; it's been carefully supervised and controlled by Fatah commanders since the 1980s. That means you footed the bill through George Bush's aid to the PLO and its Fatah group. (It also means, of course, that you paid for 9/11. Think about it.)
- Popular Resistance Committees (PRC): A front group entirely founded and controlled by Fatah, but without the formality of PLO membership, the PRC let loose a whole bunch of Qassam missiles made with U.S. money. Taking credit in the PRC name gives Fatah a way to avoid too much blame while cashing your paycheck.
- Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas): Fatah also generously shares Uncle Sam's allowance money with Hamas, together with men, guns, and all the trimmings, yet Hamas remains technically not a member of the PLO umbrella. So by taking credit for some Qassam missiles, mortar shells, gun battles, and a sniper assassination of an Ecuadorian guest worker, Fatah fighters using the Hamas label helped protect their PLO bosses from recrimination meaning, from losing American dollars, which pay for badly needed missiles, bombs, bullets, training, etc., etc.
- Communist Party of the Russian Federation (KPRF): Tens of thousands of Soviet Russian agents have immigrated into Israel, complete with forged "Jewish" identity papers provided by the KGB. Less than two weeks ago, a cell of those infiltrators was caught preparing Molotov cocktails (firebombs) for terrorist purposes in Israel. They confessed to setting up a local Israeli cell of the KPRF, which is the nominal successor to the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (CPSU). By the way, the "new" KPRF still participates in an umbrella Communist Party that uses the Soviet Union's old name, which comports with Soviet dictator Vladimir Putin's gradual dropping of the mask to reveal that the Soviet Union never did go away. After all, that's the same regime that continues to arm and direct the PLO revolution against Israel (with U.S. money, as it has for decades).
- Hezbollah: A bomb in Beirut targeted a U.S. embassy vehicle, killing 3, injuring at least 16 more, and causing tremendous damage all around. If the Syrian and Lebanese Communist regimes didn't do that one directly, then they did it through Hezbollah, itself an offshoot of the PLO's Force 17, a unit of Fatah. They're always testing the waters to see how much they can get away with, without inciting American public fury. The Bush Administration already slobbered all over Lebanon's Communist government, promising right after the attack that tens of millions of taxpayer dollars would continue to flow to that regime. Now if that's not groveling appeasement, I don't know what is.
- Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK): The Communist party of Turkish Kurds detonated a massive car bomb in the middle of an urban area, right next to a four-star hotel, a school, and heavy traffic. As might be expected, several people died and many dozens were wounded. The PKK is entirely an offshoot of the PLO; in its early days, it didn't even have a single Kurdish member, just PLO fighters wearing hoods.
The Bush Administration, dominated by the Fabian Socialist Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), is working around the clock to override American sympathy for Israel and instead to assist the Communist PLO revolution. Now is the time to throw a monkey wrench in the machinery of betrayal. Find out how you can help JAHG-USA's PLO-defunding campaign by visiting our site, www.plo.attacreport.com/volunteer.php.
Casualty count for these last two weeks (not counting dead & injured terrorists):
- Successful (caused by 18 Qassam missiles, 2 mortar shells, 2 bombings, 1 firebombing, 4 shooting attacks, at least 19 stone-throwing attacks, 1 arson, 1 violent assault, & 1 sabotage): 9 DEAD; at least 101 INJURED; 4 Israelis, and at least 4 palestinian Arabs, remaining KIDNAPPED from earlier; 12 homes, 1 dining hall, 1 factory, at least 2 other buildings, at least 21 cars, 2 buses, 1 security barrier, 2 electric poles, 1 chicken coop, & 1 water pipe DAMAGED
- Prevented: at least 4 Qassam missiles; at least 3 mortar shells; 6 bombings; at least 3 firebombings; at least 2 shooting attacks; 3 knifings
- Attempted but failed to hit targets: at least 207 Qassam missiles; 1 longer-range Grad Katyusha missile; at least 2 anti-tank missiles; at least 108 mortar shells; 1 bombing; at least 13 firebombings; at least 21 shooting attacks; 1 knifing attempt; at least 18 stone-throwing attacks; 1 violent assault
(Sources: various Israeli and American news agencies)
Send your letter to the editor to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to visit the rest of our Web site, Noahide.com.
You have been notified of this issue because your e-mail address was submitted to us to receive news updates and other information by e-mail. If you no longer want to receive this critical information, send an e-mail message saying so to [address withheld].